The Pocket Watch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pocket Watch, where the wildest things become real. (Warning: this forum contiants vore, blood and gore and uses of strong words.)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry to inform~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marie Ariel Nightingale
Admin

Location : i don't have a real location a travel to much for that

Sorry to inform~ Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to inform~   Sorry to inform~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Hi everyone, I would I like to inform you but I am now only allowing people I know better to acttully sign up...
so if you would like to know me better please find me on tumblr! And also any of my tumblr friemnds are aloud to sign up! my tumblr is: askthewolfgirl.

I Would also like to inform you that the people's accounts in which I do not know will be deleted if you want to get your account back please ask me on tumblr.

I turly am sorry but I am doing this becuase I do not 'feel safe' anymore with ramdom peole I have not come to know on this forum once I know you I will be quite happy to allow you on this forum!!!

I know this all seem really dumb but please i hope your not made and obay my rule. this rule will infact be added to the rules page and I hope you all have a happy Easter!

P.s. I will be making a page on the forum to get the book back on! if you turly want it back VOTE! If i get enough people wanting it back I will bring it back! But if more say they don't or do not care I will be dropping the idea.
Back to top Go down
https://pocket-watch-online.board-directory.net

Sorry to inform~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pocket Watch :: News-
Jump to: